Book a Personalized Commission
Scroll down this page to see examples of some of the pet commissions I have painted. I would enjoy painting a personalized commission of someone or something that is special to you. Pets, houses, old trucks, landscapes -- just about anything. All I need is a photograph (better yet, multiple photographs!) to work with. Photographs should be clear and show details.
This is the process:
1) First you contact me via the Book a Commission button below, which will take you to a form to fill out.
2) In addition to filling out the Commission form, you will need to send me a separate email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with at least one photograph of what you would like painted (more photographs is even better!) The photographs should be clear and detailed.
3) I will then contact you to discuss the painting that you are considering commissioning me to paint along with a price quote.
4) My fee is $2 per square inch with a minimum fee of $225. US Ground shipping is free. I don't require deposits or payment until the last step of the process when I am ready to mail your painting.
5) If you decide to proceed, we will discuss the style and colors you would like and I will email you an initial sketch for your approval.
6) Once the painting is finished, I will send final photos for your approval.
7) Prior to your painting being mailed, full payment is due.
8) I will mail you your original watercolor -- congratulations! I hope it brings you joy!
9) I retain ownership of the digital image of that watercolor, and you must get my permission to make any reproductions from that. Also note that I retain the right to make reproductions of my commissioned watercolors for resale to the general public.
10) Currently, I am booked out on commissions for about six months.
Here are a few recent watercolor commissions I painted with the original photos next to them: